Federal Skilled Worker Program

  • Home Federal Skilled Worker Program


Our Appoinment Service Call Us


Federal Skilled Worker Program

When you study you not only have the ability to accompany your family with you but you are also able to apply for open work permits for you and your spouse. Generally on the student visa; students are allowed work on part-time (20 hours per week) and on full time on holidays. The qualifying criteria are-Minimum IELTS is required and it varies with country’s standards, should be a full-time student, have a valid study permit and must be studying in any recognized Institution. The age limit varies from one country to another and some countries like Australia, New Zealand, Germany etc have no age limit. Once after the successful completion of the studies; to continue your stay and to work we need to apply for work permit and the work permit is given either for two years or three years depending upon the profile and country