Frequently Ask Any

Question Here

GoldenKey Immigrations offers personalized immigration services tailored to each client's unique situation. Our immigration experts will guide you through the entire immigration process, including visa applications, work permit applications, and permanent residence applications.
Yes, GoldenKey Immigrations can assist with all types of visas, including visitor visas, study permits, work permits, and permanent residence visas.
The requirements for a work permit in Canada depend on the type of work permit you are applying for. Some common requirements include a job offer from a Canadian employer, proof of your qualifications and work experience, and evidence that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
The Express Entry program is a point-based system for selecting skilled workers who want to immigrate to Canada. It assesses candidates based on factors such as their age, education, work experience, and language proficiency. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can create an Express Entry profile, and those with the highest scores are invited to apply for permanent residence.
The cost of our services varies depending on the type of application and the level of support you require. We offer transparent and competitive pricing, and our fees are outlined in our service agreement.
The processing time for a permanent residence application depends on several factors, including the type of application, the completeness of the application, and the workload of the immigration office. Generally, it can take several months to a year or more to process a permanent residence application.
Yes, you can apply for permanent residence without a job offer through programs such as the Express Entry system or the Provincial Nominee Program. However, having a job offer can increase your chances of being selected for permanent residence.
A visitor visa allows you to enter Canada for a temporary stay, usually for tourism, business, or visiting family and friends. A study permit, on the other hand, allows you to study in Canada as a full-time student at a designated learning institution.
Yes, as a permanent resident, you can apply for Canadian citizenship if you meet the eligibility criteria, such as having lived in Canada for a certain amount of time, passing a citizenship test, and demonstrating proficiency in English or French.
If your immigration application is refused, you may be able to appeal the decision or submit a new application with additional information. It is important to seek the advice of an immigration expert to determine your options.